Chris provides counsel for clients to reach their life and business goals. This counsel is the result of more than 25 years as an owner-operator, attorney, management consultant, entrepreneur, and executive. He offers critical thinking and planning acumen from his significant experience in operating companies, as well as advising and counseling leaders on how to transform and optimize their organizations.
He focuses on the client’s experience. His process and advice are shaped by his experiences practicing law and advising businesses for the last 20+ years in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia. As a lifelong learner, he will never hesitate to rethink an existing paradigm if it adds more value and confidence to the client relationship.
Outside of work, Chris has served on the Boards of several nonprofits that work to improve the lives and opportunities for young people in Baltimore. Finally, and most importantly, Chris loves to spend his time with his family in Baltimore County, going to the beach, supporting his kids’ interests, playing racket sports, and living fully!
Professional and Civic Involvement
- Next One Up, Board Member
- Blue Jays Unlimited, President Emeritus
- Taharka Brothers, Board Member (former)
- TCO Labs, Board Member
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1995
- Maryland State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- DC. Bar
Selected Awards & Recognition
- Order of the Barristers, University of Maryland School of Law, 2001
- Captain, Men’s Varsity Lacrosse, Johns Hopkins University, 1995
- Turnbull-Reynolds Leadership Award Winner, Johns Hopkins University, 1995
- TEDx Mid-Atlantic Speaker, 2011
- I95 Business VIP Elite Athlete in Business Honoree, 2018