To prepare for your initial consultation, please fill out our Single Person or Spouses Estate Planning Questionnaires. If you complete this survey, we can do a more complete job of estate planning for you, at a lower cost. We will be relying on the data supplied by you in this survey for our recommendations for your estate planning.
Our team provides high-level estates and trusts services in a family-like environment. If you need assistance, please contact us at 443-589-5600.
- Estate Planning
- Advance Directives & Designation of Health Care Agents
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Charitable Giving
- Special Needs Planning
- Estate Administration & Probate
- Retirement Benefits Planning
- Lifetime Giving
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust Administration & Trustee Services
- Uncontested Guardianships
- Planning for Art Collectors & Artists